Kitchen Custom-Design and Remodeling
Custom Design and Remodeling: Kitchens
Chmura Custom Woodworks can assist you with anything from custom kitchen cabinetry to complete custom kitchen design and remodeling. A custom kitchen redesign and remodeling project is a major undertaking and a solid partnership between the designer/remodeler and the home owner, including communication every step of the way, is essential.
Many factors must be taken into account when considering a custom kitchen. Some of the factors to be considered are:
- Existing Work Space. How to amplify it.
- Existing Storage Space. How to increase storage while not sacrificing work space.
- Exisiting Lighting. How to bring in additional light, thus opening up and enhancing the space.
- Current Appliances. Will the existing appliances need to be replaced and what sort of appliances will suit the new design and feel?
- Other considerations to be considered include:
- Electrical outlets and the availability of power for appliances, large and small
- Building code and safety considerations
For many, the kitchen is the heart and soul of the home. The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the home, often a gathering point for families and friends. For this reason it is crucial that the kitchen have a well thought out plan, a design that takes into account comfort and functionality.
The kitchen is used in a number of ways, to include:
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Dining, everything from quick snacks to full course meals
- Family gatherings
- And much, much more
If you are considering kitchen renovation, it is vital that the design match your family’s requirements…both in terms of functionality and design.
The design possibilities for your custom kitchen are limitless:
- Cabinetry must be considered: Anything from custom refacing to custom designed and built kitchen cabinetry.
- Countertops can enhance not only the look and feel of the kitchen but will also contribute to overall functionality.
- Appliances are vitally important, not only in terms of function but will improve the visual appeal as well.
- Materials used throughout are crucial. To include:
- Stainless steel
- Timber and various wood products
- And more
Kitchen customization will often impact and be affected by floor plan.
Certain layouts and styles to consider are:
- The Galley Style
- The Island Kitchen
The above-mentioned materials and configurations are virtually limitless, the only limitations are the working space and your imagination…and we can help with those!
Rick and Bryan Chmura, of Chmura Custom Woodworks, will walk you through every step of the creative process, from design through implementation. It will be our task, indeed our pleasure, to make the entire process as seemless, and as effortless, as possible.
From the concept phase through custom design and on to the final product, Chmura Custom Woodworks will be there every step of the way.
For more information and a free, in depth consultation contact Rick or Bryan Chmura.
Rick and Bryan Chmura
Chmura Custom Woodworks